Roller wax questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gee_geeee

Reaction score
Hi,
I've been a therapist for a long time but have always used a good old wax pot and spatula application ☺ I'm just opening my own salon and am considering changing to roller wax kit.
Would anyone have a particular brand/kit they would recommend?
Also, and this might sound extremely silly but how do you clean the roller heads properly after each client?
Thanks a mill x

Hi,

I personally like the brand outback organics for wax I'm actually not sure if the have roller wax heaters but they do have the refills. But depileve is always a trusted option.

The rollers are disposable so that's great but before I use it on a client I roll it onto a clean strip a few times it also helps to remove wax on the top of the roller that has gone cold.

Thanks for your reply! Do you dispose of the roller heads after each client then?

Thanks for your reply! Do you dispose of the roller heads after each client then?

Most wax brands provide roller cartridges of their wax for clients to use.
Most rollers come with fixed heads and therapists sometimes keep those rollers for that client and store them in between their waxing treatments. But i would imagine you should end up with lots of half used rollers in storage!

Just clean the head with a suitable wax cleaner after use to clean and to remove any residual wax that's left. Before you use it on the next client run it over a clean strip a few times to remove any product and to get the wax flowing before you start the next client.

Latest posts

Back