Roo beauty rucksack?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I'm new to salon geek! Really looking for new case or bag for my kit as I'm mobile and the trolly I have is awful - and broken! Came across this thread and went on the Roo Beauty website and had a look at the backpack your talking about. Is it the ruby beauty rucksack for £14.99? And would everyone recommend it? Hope you can help a nail tech out 👍😝

That's the one Emma. Great big rucksack for very, very reasonable price. I've all my OPI gel colour kit in my red one and still room to spare. Very well made with good strong materials.

i bought mine as soon as it went up i managed to get a black one and now wish i had bought 2 lol.
love it its big enough to fit my UV lamp in aswell as 4 of their polish wraps and their manicure wrap with arty bits in the plastic pouches and still have space in the pocket at the back which i fitted my large lever arch folder in or my laptop
the downside is my otherhalf keeps pinching it to put DJing things in LOL :evil:

its sooo comfy on your back too i walked a mile with mine and had no issues

everyone is amazed by it its like a mary popins bag sometimes the amount i pull out of it tehee :lol:

In mine I fitted
-my uv lamp - led lamp - 35 gel polishes - towel - sanitiser - cleanse - art brushes & paints - purse-phone - diary -daylight lamp - hard gel, bonder & pink gloss - selection of gems - brushes - manicure tools - box of tips - colour wheels - lint free pads - cuticle oil - glue - extension lead - tip cutters - glitters - business cards - water bowl - varnish remover - IBX

I'm sure I've missed something off.
Great value for money at this price.
Hth with an idea for space! My bag was full, but sensibly packed :)

Thanks everyone! 😊 all very helpful!! I saw a video on YouTube of the glamour session bag and it looks amazing too! I have so much stuff and I'm doing my back in carrying my trolly and worrying about it breaking (my trolly not my back!!) But I suppose you can't go wrong for £15 for the backpack! 😃

I've just received my Blue/Black rucksack at £14.99. I absolutely love it. I did think about the glamour session bag, however I thought with the price difference I would try the rucksack first before spending £59.99, but no need as the rucksack carries everything I need. I have my CND UV lamp, all 60 odd bottles of Shellac, about 30 bottles of Vinylux, cool blue, cuticle away, dsperse, scrubfresh etc etc, all Brisa Lite products, glitters, gems, files, tools, towel, business cards, client record cards, sensations hand wash & lotion, plus I still have room for purse, phone & diary.

I went to buy another one for all my spa mani/pedi products but they're obviously all sold out which is a shame.

I've just received my Blue/Black rucksack at £14.99. I absolutely love it. I did think about the glamour session bag, however I thought with the price difference I would try the rucksack first before spending £59.99, but no need as the rucksack carries everything I need. I have my CND UV lamp, all 60 odd bottles of Shellac, about 30 bottles of Vinylux, cool blue, cuticle away, dsperse, scrubfresh etc etc, all Brisa Lite products, glitters, gems, files, tools, towel, business cards, client record cards, sensations hand wash & lotion, plus I still have room for purse, phone & diary.

I went to buy another one for all my spa mani/pedi products but they're obviously all sold out which is a shame.

I just bought the glamour session one - waiting eagerly to get it - and I got £10 off it at the checkout. I don't actually know why though! But not complaining £49.99 is better than £59.99! Plus the colours matched my business!! Sad I know! 😝

My rucksack came yesterday it is massive isn't it!! Lol I don't actually have enough to fill it yet but sure I will :)

My rucksack came yesterday it is massive isn't it!! Lol I don't actually have enough to fill it yet but sure I will :)

It sure is massive. It's so easy to carry on your back too. I can carry it on my back and that frees my hands for my table. It means I can get everything in the one go without being in and out to the car 2 or 3 times. 😃

Latest posts

Back