Room rentals how much

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiatworcs

Reaction score
:hug:Hi everyone

Im just wondering wot would be the average day rate to rent a beauty room out??

as im having a few thoughts and possible ideas.

would really appricate as much feed back as poss

thanks in advance

i am about to rent 2 rooms above a hairdresses for £100 per week , it is in a busy salon in a town center , hope this gives you some ideas xxx:hug:

:hug:Hi everyone

Im just wondering wot would be the average day rate to rent a beauty room out??

as im having a few thoughts and possible ideas.

would really appricate as much feed back as poss

thanks in advance

Hiya!

We rent our rooms out at a rate of £100 per week or £25 per day. Although, we are bedford, i would guess it would be cheaper for you if you are further north.

Hope this helps you

x

I think it is important to remember that most salons are struggling a little I dont know one which is not down on last year SO that puts you in a good position to get a good deal - obviously it does depend on size of rooms and location .... I would also ask for rent free period to establish yourself if you dont already have your client list then you will need to build one ...
All salon owners are desperate to get some regular income so negociate your self a good deal .... x

I currenty pay £50 pw and 10% of my weekly earnings for 2 rooms a store cupboard in a Tanning salon, its a good idea to check someone will always be on reception to get bookings and write out vouchers etc. Also find out if u can share the cost of (or is incuded in the price) cleaning products, tea and coffee stationary etc as it works out much better for both of you. also its good to know if ull have space anywhere for a filing cabinet for clients records, book work and other general info. i guess its just good not only to think about the price of the rooms but what will be incuded with them theres no use paying a small amount of rent and finding theres no allocated space for other things youll need but wont nessecerly want in your treatment room
hope that helps

Latest posts

Back