Room to rent-to who or for what? Ideas, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miss belle

Reaction score
Hi gals and guys

I have a room spare in my salon does anyone have any ideas on what I could rent this out for / who to ?

I do all beauty and have people who rent chairs for hairdressing .

What other business / occupations do you think will go with what we do ?

Thanks in advance 😀

Hi

I am about to create a small 2nd treatment room as the area is wasted but like u already have all beauty treatments ans shellac covered and its not quiet enough to be anything holistic or relaxing ie reiki or massage so i am looking at getting a male barber in or botox or laser lipo....

Someone said that having a barber in a unisex salon is cutting my nose off to spite my face but ive given it alot of thought, there are a huuuuuge male client base who will only use a barber, just look at the waiting bench in any babers, so why not try this?

My next decision is whether to rent the room out for a fixed fee and how much for because although it is smaller than the beauty room (whic ive rented out far too cheap) i guess the barber will use alot of water ie my basins or to work on a profit share basis

Hope that helps

The salon I'm in have a chiropodist. She does alot of older clients. And they used to have someone doing colonic. But I think that's alot of work to set up with the pipes and everything. What about Botox fillers every now and again?

We have a lady who does chiropody, another who is a reflexologist then another who does holistics, tarot cards, hypnotherapy and past life regression.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Sorry just got your replies thank you ill look into these ideas :) xxx

Hi everyone.
Is anybody looking for fantastic therapy room in Chiswick West London?
Got car park on front and Chiswick Park tube station on the side.

In my place there is a acupuncturist, physio and a sports massage person.

Latest posts

Back