Rough Skin Remover for Pedicures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobile Nails

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Been away from this site for a while, missed it loads.

Can anyone recommend a really good foot file. My creative one has just broken and apparently they are not doing them anymore and have replaced with another type. Does anyone use this new one.

Lots of pedis to do at the moment and struggling with the rough skin of some of my clients (lovely?) feet.

Heather XX

Hi,

Yes, I use the new Creative Pedi file and it's quite good.

It takes a bit of getting used to, but once you've got it, it works great.

River

Try also using Creative's
AHA Sea Serum, it is a super concentrated alpha-hydroxy acid serum for breaking down tough calluses.
20% AHA's ensure deep penetration and exfoliation and it has 20% polysacarides which help moisturise as it works by drawing moisture into the skin.
apply to tough calluses, wrap in a warm towel for 5 minutes, then use a callus smoother in circular motions to reduce and smooth.
(The new callus smoother is brilliant and does not need replacement of the abrasive like the older ones)

Hi,
Iv been using Oriflames foot files i swore by them but now they have stopped being sold 4 resons unknown as i used to buy 10 at a time they were only £1.50 and reusable excellent quality. But now i only have 3 left so when u find a decent foot file can you recommend it to me.
Many Thanks
Anna

Heather I am with you! I love the old CND Callus Smoothers. Do you have Sally Beauty Supply stores over there? I found a knock off version of the CND callus smoother there. Granted they are not as durable, but they work. I bought several of them. I just use drywall sand paper (that's what the CND screens are) and cut it to size and it works great!!!

Latest posts

Back