Routes hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsh2015

Reaction score
What's everyone's opinion on their wefts please? How long lasting are they? How do they compare to hair planet Russian or transform? Thanks!

It doesnt in my opinion certainly isnt double drawn either (used their miniature nail tip) and was disappointed

What's everyone's opinion on their wefts please? How long lasting are they? How do they compare to hair planet Russian or transform? Thanks!
I use their hair for wefts. I have used it for 4 clients and have had no complaints over the past few months. Their 613 isn't my favourite, but my client who has this really looks after it. Another client came to see me at 6 weeks to have hers taken out because she was going on holiday, the hair was as good as new! She washes her hair twice a week, but does not straighten or curl it, only uses a hair dryer. I am going to continue using them as my budget supplier, but they could do with expanding their colours a little, sometimes i struggle to match blondes. x

I use their hair for wefts. I have used it for 4 clients and have had no complaints over the past few months. Their 613 isn't my favourite, but my client who has this really looks after it. Another client came to see me at 6 weeks to have hers taken out because she was going on holiday, the hair was as good as new! She washes her hair twice a week, but does not straighten or curl it, only uses a hair dryer. I am going to continue using them as my budget supplier, but they could do with expanding their colours a little, sometimes i struggle to match blondes. x

Do you know the lifespan Routes put on their wefts ? X

Latest posts

Back