Routes weft

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yazmin

Reaction score
Has anyone used routes wefts? How did they last I use angel remy but they are out of stock on every colour I need :-(
They need to be 20inch and double drawn
XxX

I find them thin and they don't last long. You're better off with euphoria one, little bit more expensive but the hair lasts (Brazilian gold).

I find them thin and they don't last long. You're better off with euphoria one, little bit more expensive but the hair lasts (Brazilian gold).
I found their wefts shed a lot I'm struggling as I don't want this to happen to these clients xx

Iv herd good things about hair planet wefts if anyone has any pictures would appreciate it xx

I found their wefts shed a lot I'm struggling as I don't want this to happen to these clients xx

I understand. I've not had a problem with shedding but I tend to seal all the wefts before fitting, with every supplier.

I understand. I've not had a problem with shedding but I tend to seal all the wefts before fitting, with every supplier.
I went with euphoria russian weft and sealed it hopefully they are fine xx

Latest posts

Back