Ruby Wing polish colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBCharmer

Reaction score
My daughter usually wears clear Shellac for school, and wanted to change them for a lunch today, giving me 10 minutes notice! I grabbed this polish as I have not had a chance to use it on anybody since I got it a few weeks ago.

I love it! It goes on lovely, good coverage, .....and it changes colour when you go outside!

Does anybody else have other colours that they can share, to help me make up my mind when I order more, there are 21 different colours on the Sweet Squared site!

Please excuse untidyness as done very quickly!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 205
I'd never heard of this but just googled it an I like the look of this, would also be interested to know peoples thoughts! Where did you get yours from BBCharmer?x

My daughter usually wears clear Shellac for school, and wanted to change them for a lunch today, giving me 10 minutes notice! I grabbed this polish as I have not had a chance to use it on anybody since I got it a few weeks ago.

I love it! It goes on lovely, good coverage, .....and it changes colour when you go outside!

Does anybody else have other colours that they can share, to help me make up my mind when I order more, there are 21 different colours on the Sweet Squared site!

Please excuse untidyness as done very quickly!

I've noticed S2 have begun stocking these, I've seen them before in salon services too, glitter ones and they looked nice x

I'd never heard of this but just googled it an I like the look of this, would also be interested to know peoples thoughts! Where did you get yours from BBCharmer?x
Hiya, I got it from Sweet Squared, CND distributor. x

BBCharmer can I ask what colour you've used in the picture. TIA :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was thinking about getting one to try with my next order from S2, so am interested to hear what people think. I'll try it with MegaMix too as I'd love it be a gel polish.

Karaxxx

Twid ooooh if you do try it with MM can you let us know how you get on please x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I got one from sallys a few weeks ago, looks nice but it's quite light, sorry had it on my toes so unsure of the colour in sunlight....

Attachments

• 20141117_171324.jpg
    20141117_171324.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 59
Sorry, this is silk sheets btw.
My daughters nails, inside....

Attachments

• 20141011_163210.jpg
    20141011_163210.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 61

Latest posts

Back