Salmas Academy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-Lashes

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know if salmas academy is still up and running? I've tried ringing and emailing them. The email comes back as incorrect and the telephone calls cut out!!

Thanks
Karen

I would really appreciate help with this. I need to re-take a course and salmas tel no and email don't seem to be working! Have any of you been on a course recently or know if they've changed their telephone number? Thanks

This might not be much help but ive just done a threading course with them & they didn't say anything about contact details been changed! I don't think theyll have changed just keep trying :) x

Hi, thanks. when i phone there's a recorded message saying dial 2 for salmas and it rings for a while and then just cuts out. I tried emailing them at the address i used when i booked my last course and it came back as 'postmaster demon'. I'll keep trying by phone when i get a chance! Thanks very much for replying.

Karen

Hi, just reading your post now. I hope you managed to get in touch with them but I had a problem with them replying so gave up! Went somewhere different in the end!

Latest posts

Back