Salon appointment software

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liver bird

Reaction score
Can any one advise on salon appointment software Please

You could try waffor.com. It's a salon & Spa software & has Appointment scheduling, Billing, Marketing Analytics & much more.
Take a look at its 7 day free trial.

Ovatu, relatively cheap to use and has everything needed from reports, online booking and so much more

I have schedul, it's amazing and free at the moment. Look into it.

I have shedul too and it's amazing, and as Jane said, free at the moment! We've been using it for about 3 months and I wouldn't want to be without it now! [emoji4]x

I have schedul, it's amazing and free at the moment. Look into it.
Hi there I'm looking for the app but can't find it. Could you verify the spelling please x

It's shedul. It's a website. You can add it to the home screen on your phone x

Can any one advise on salon appointment software Please
Hey!

There are a few options depending on your budget. If you have a small team try Baxus.com or Timely. They all have more or less same features. They all tend to have free trial periods. You simply signup and start using them.

Hope this helps!

Hey there, clientdiary.com for sure. It's great value, super easy to use but has all of the things required. Xero integration, calendar, POS, client records, etc etc. Getting very popular in AU and NZ.

I wouldn't recommend buying a software product to manage your data by a company based outside of the UK as there are lots of choices within the UK and you could be in breach of UK Data Protection Laws if the data is exported to outside the EU.

I just put a post up about this without even looking to see if anyone else had
:rolleyes:
I’m thinking about getting one but I have ways of booking people in that make the most out of my appointment times. E.g, if I have space between 12 and 1.30 I book a gel polish in at either 12 or 1 so that could fit in acrylic nails rather than booking the gel in at 12.30 and having 2 1/2 hour spaces. How does the online system work in regards with this? Do I have any control over where appointments go?
It would be so handy to have one of these!

Latest posts

Back