Salon chair for you and client?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Em16111

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I've been through so many old posts on chairs and am still no closer. My desk will be the Ikea cheap and cheerful which I be heard is fab for doing nails but can anyone help me with chairs? Are swivel chairs best? Maybe for me but not client? And adjustable height ones? Any help appreciated.

Hi everyone
I've been through so many old posts on chairs and am still no closer. My desk will be the Ikea cheap and cheerful which I be heard is fab for doing nails but can anyone help me with chairs? Are swivel chairs best? Maybe for me but not client? And adjustable height ones? Any help appreciated.

I recommend swivel chairs there great for both as I allows easy access in and out of the chair without having to shove and push the chair around, I have wheels for myself as it help to slide where I need to be to get in and out of all drawers, but I strongly recommend no wheels for clients as they move a lot and always at the wrong time this is just my own experience xx

Great, they were my thoughts but nice to have it confirmed! Thanks!

Latest posts

Back