Salon computer systems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaurenSparkles

Reaction score
Hi

I'm looking at becoming computerised in the salon. There's 3 of us and I'm wanting to send text reminders and give clients the option to book online.

Iv got a meeting set up with I-salon but after having a look through older posts appt of people as saying they are quite expensive (I got quoted £75pm) with a long term contract.

I'm seeing a lot of people saying salon light. Is anyone able to give me any further info or current monthly prices?

Thanks
Lauren

Hi Lauren.we use salon advantage it's so easy to use and you own the software too I thought I salon was expensive. . It's a really good company to contact and talk to you could speak to the owner any time. Fantastic security loads of reports and gift cards available with your salon local and the new online booking it's fantastic x

You might want to check out youreontime.com :)

Hi

I'm looking at becoming computerised in the salon. There's 3 of us and I'm wanting to send text reminders and give clients the option to book online.

Iv got a meeting set up with I-salon but after having a look through older posts appt of people as saying they are quite expensive (I got quoted £75pm) with a long term contract.

I'm seeing a lot of people saying salon light. Is anyone able to give me any further info or current monthly prices?

Thanks
Lauren

Hi Lauren

The Hive system can do most things that you require diary, marketing, staff rosta, online bookings, stock management, card payments and lots lots more. Some therapists say it's not for them but the salons that really use it properly start using it long term. The cost for 3 users is £20 pm or you can pay and get a further discount for the whole year. Check it out here www.hivesalonsoftware.co.uk if you want more info just PM me.

Regards

Kim
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1453041395.349413.jpg

Latest posts

Back