Salon Iris Software - Anyone used?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tips_n_toes

Reaction score
Hey All!

I am looking to implement software into my salon. We are a small salon, and as a rule there are 2 to 4 employees. I was looking at the Salon Iris Software and was wondering if any of you are familiar with it.

Can you tell me the prs and cons of using and what we should look for.

thanks in advance!

Hi! we use salon iris! its brill, it records everything for you, however, make sure your pc is powerful enough as it runs slow and crashes ours!! apart from being really hard to get your head around at first- its ok!

I had a really good look at salon iris as I'm also gonna go 21st century!
It does look a good system and had a lot of the features I wanted, But we have ordered a system from salon doctor as it has everything salon iris has plus lots more, and we felt it was good value and a bit more futureproof.

Don't just look at the system look at what the company can do for you as well.

It's one thing having a great system its a whole different ball park using it to its full potential! trust me I know.

Also, make sure you are not just buying a glorified diary as they are a wast of good money, you need something that does more than you wanted it to do, especially in the marketing and reporting sections on the system, as they are paramount, and that is where they all differ, also look out for cheap hardware, getting cheap hardware could be the bain of your life!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back