Salon location

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diva27

Reaction score
Hi i live in the middle of a housing estate (all bought houses) and there is a small shop vacant that i think once used to be a hair dressers. Any way i am thinking of opening this as a nail bar with a friend. There is a main road close by with a beauty shop, then up that main road is 2 hair salons doing nails and beauty.
Would you open this up as a nail bar? i can do leaflet drops round all of the estate and an ad in the local paper. I know you cant say for sure if it would work but has anyone opened a salon in similar areas?
Any advice would be much appreciated x

Opening a salon is a very big step and should be thought about

If your not sure about wither it would be profitable to open a nail bar then why not do a market survey ask people what they think and if they would use this type of salon I did this for my business and was suprised at the out come the people you think will patronise the place were infact not that bothered and the people I though wouldnt care were the people who were interested.

Just a thought it may help you as to why the shop closed down the first time?

Hope everthing goes well with you no matter what your decision

Catherine

Latest posts

Back