Salon or mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherylj45

Reaction score
hi peeps...advice needed please.
I've been mobile for over a year now,can anyone advise me on staying mobile or opening a salon???

I have been very busy but i just want to secure a future

thanks in advance
cheryl

hi peeps...advice needed please.
I've been mobile for over a year now,can anyone advise me on staying mobile or opening a salon???

I have been very busy but i just want to secure a future

thanks in advance
cheryl

Being in business for yourself, you never have a secure future lol. Once you're self employed its up to you to keep chasing more. So being mobile or opening a salon just means you have more overheads.

You need to weigh up the pros and cons for you. I opened a salon just over a year ago and love it, thinking I would have been better off financially right now, but long term the shop i think works best. Your overheads are a lot higher, you can no longer claim your car as an expense, or petrol driving there, but you can a lot more, would your customers follow? Do you have much comp? Etc etc etc

I think it depends if your confident with your current clientele, yourself and organisation. Running a business can be difficult. You need to think if you're ready for that next step

Experience- from a family of businesses

Take things nice and slowly. Mobile is the best option at the beginning in our opinion. All the best with your new career hope all goes well.

Latest posts

Back