Salon products for facials and retail...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salonsarah

Reaction score
Hi i was wondering if anyone can possibly give me some advice please, I am looking into various options for a skincare/product range to use in a salon, it would be for facials and also retail. I have written to a few companies requesting some info on starting costs and initial opening orders, I know it can be very expensive. So does anyone know approximately how much it would be for any of the following, even if not accurate any info would be very helpful;

Decleor
Darphin
Elemis
Guinot
Matis
Dermalogica

Also, any other suggestions of products you use and if you know the approximate initial start up cost?
Many thanks in advance,
sarah x

I use Swissdermyl and there is no opening order value or minimum order ever.

thanks for your reply, I have realised that this discussion has already been enormous!! Still no closer to getting clarity on which products would be the best for me...
With swissdermyl, do you need to attend their training to use their facial products?
Also, what are the profit margins like if you don't mind me asking? As whichever product line I go with will be retail and for my treatments so need to be cost effective.
Thanks.

Latest posts

Back