Salon Retails Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baileys

Reaction score
Hia
Just wondering if anyone has any good ideas on when to retail, I am in the process of opening my new salon and wanted to retail some things any good suggestions ??!! xxxx:)

Is it hair, beauty or nails? or all of them?
Is always the best idea to retail the products that you are using in the salon.

its nails and beauty, i am retailing some nsi products and thinking of crystal clear too but just wanted some ideas for that little bit extra - something thats selling well xx

Skincare, hand care, pretty nail files, foot care, toe rings, tan stuff, scented candles. the list can go on and on.
I usually retail prof ranges that cant be bought in boots (ahem). Your local wholesalers will have some retail ranges for you to stock.

Skincare, hand care, pretty nail files, foot care, toe rings, tan stuff, scented candles. the list can go on and on.
I usually retail prof ranges that cant be bought in boots (ahem). Your local wholesalers will have some retail ranges for you to stock.

Costume Jewelley, Handbags, Nail Varnish, Hair stuff etc

Costume jewellery sells really well in our salon. PM if you need some supplier details.

Speak to the company supplying your skincare products. I am sure that they would be able to help.

Hi

I too am looking for some retail products and want things like costume jewellery, candles, handbags and things like that. Can anyone give me some suppliers?

Latest posts

Back