Salon Services mani & pedi course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuzzyBee12

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone done this course before? I can do shellac etc but would be nice to have mani and pedi treatments in time for summer. Salon services currently have vat free on courses, but I wondered if the course is any good. A day seems short for both mani and pedi.

Thanks

Not sure about the sallys courses but if you're trained in CND shellac then I would do their Mani/pedi courses.... You'll already have some of the products needed from your shellac course so that will save you money as well :)

I looked at it originally but they don't know when they are doing the next one so would prefer to go with this one for now.

I looked at it originally but they don't know when they are doing the next one so would prefer to go with this one for now.

If you contact your trainer they would do a 1-1 with you I'm sure. Even if it costs you extra Prob not more expensive than paying twice to do sallys and then CND.

If I did the Sally's one though I wouldn't do the CND one again, just the one.

I don't recommend doing any course with Sally's. Honestly I have done courses with them and they were shocking. Please don't waste your time and money. I have just done the CND mani and pedi spa class and they were really worth the time, money and waiting for. Their products are very good. No actual they are excellent. I'm sorry to diss Sally's as they are great to buy products from but their courses are not great. I have a saying "you go cheap, you go twice". Having said that, if you have the money to do both courses, do them and you will see the difference and appreciate your CND course so much more after. But you also don't want to give clients a less superior service for the sake of this summer and then they don't want to use your mani or pedi service again. Honestly pedicure were my biggest money maker. Good luck in your decision. I hope this has helped.

I've done the Salon Services one day mani and pedi course, it was good, the trainer was very knowledgeable, I've also done the All That Jazz mani and pedi course through Harmony as I wanted to be trained by the company whose products I am using, I've gone on to to the gelish 101 translation and design course, their training is excellent but I was happy with the Salon Services course and really enjoyed the day x

I contacted my educator to ask about 1-1 for spa pedicure and she said she couldn't do it...

Hi,

Has anyone done this course before? I can do shellac etc but would be nice to have mani and pedi treatments in time for summer. Salon services currently have vat free on courses, but I wondered if the course is any good. A day seems short for both mani and pedi.

Thanks

My sister did it - the ASP one with sallys and from what she learnt and what the trainer spoke about was shocking. My sister told me all the tutor talked about was their acrylic extension course & herself - the class didn't even get to complete a pedicure. I did my original foundation nail enhancement course with them years ago (2001) and compared to CND whom I re trained with as I needed to I would never recommend any of their courses.

It sounds like luck of the drawer with which trainer you get as was happy with mine but it shouldn't be that way, it's our hard earnt money at the end of the day x

It's frustrating as the three courses I want at cnd aren't scheduled.

It's frustrating as the three courses I want at cnd aren't scheduled.

Totally understand Ur frustration... I really, really wanted to do the spa mani and pedi. My educator said she can't do the pedi one and may be able to do the mani course in April. I'm wondering if i should ask another educator as a fellow cnd tech is having a spa mani and spa pedi course with her educator 1-1 up in Scotland... ? Have looked at other courses but would def prefer to be cnd trained as I'll be using their spa products..

I'm thinking of travelling somewhere else too. Where are you?

I'm in Milton Keynes.. What about u?

I did the mani and pedi with sallys and the trainer was brilliant. I would recommend it :thumbup:

Sent from my SM-T310 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've tried several different cnd locations and nowhere are doing it! Disappointing so think Sally's will be my only option!

Are there any other wholesalers nearby that you could compare courses with?

Also, can you go back and complete your profile please? You will need to use your web browser to do this rather than the App. Thanks.

No there isn't anything locally that I know of. I enquired with harmony, which looked great, but you need to buy their lot, understandably, and it's a lot if you're not sure that's the brand you wish to use.

Latest posts

Back