Keratin straightening and hair lamination brands for salon use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocomoon

Reaction score
Hi, newbie here! đź‘‹ so sorry if i have made any errors.

Just wondered if anyone can recommend any good professional salon keratin treatment and hair laminating brands?

I've looked at KR keratin revolution but they are quite pricey so I'd be super grateful if anyone has any comments or suggestions.

Thanks is advance.

Just wondered if anyone can recommend any good professional salon keratin treatment and hair laminating brands?

I've looked at KR keratin revolution but they are quite pricey so I'd be super grateful if anyone has any comments or suggestions.

Thanks is advance.
Anyone?

Thanks is advance.
I use the sweet professionals First shampoo.
I'm always really pleased by the results and you can buy single use sachets , so no big investment just for 1-2 treatments. The only downside I can think of is that you don't get that glossy shiny finish that you would with keratin treatments.

Latest posts

Back