Salon Services & Olaplex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simba1972

Reaction score
So I did a little visit to my salon services trade store today and noticed they were selling olaplex. Wow you might say however this is where it all goes belly up and sounds too good to be true. They only sell No2 and the travel packs. Well what good is this to me if you don't sell the No1. I spoke to the manager of the store she explained that was the package that was put out by the olaplex rep. Is this clever marketing or just plain dumb on olaplexes part? I asked if there was going to be a no1 sold in the store the reply was no.

it just seems pure stupidity??

I didn't think you could buy no1 on its own? We buy salon intro kit. It is stupid they don't sell it on its own to be honest but I've never seen it on its own for sale?

[edited to remove Trade price]

i just had a look, they only sell no.3 on its own which is the consumer home treatment which is normal to be sold seperately

you can only buy no.1 and no.2 together as you have to do no.2 after the no.1 colour service (im not 10p% after the stand alone treatment but i probably would any way just for maxium effect)

but they have got it up at a good price and knowing its not fake thats great!!

[edited to remove Trade price]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back