Salon software - have you heard of SalonBiz?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pure

Reaction score
Googling about jut now and I came across this site. SalonBiz Light :: free salon software; salon and spa management software for small salons and spas
They offer 4 different levels of software depending on staff numbers and requirement but the Light version is free!
It looks good and will even help with cashing up at the end of the day. But is it too good to be true!

Anyone tried it or know anything about it?

Of course it is, you don't get anything for nothing in this world. Also why do you need Software to cash up? I definately wouldn't rely on Software to do mine, thats something I would want total control over.

Of course it is, you don't get anything for nothing in this world. Also why do you need Software to cash up? I definately wouldn't rely on Software to do mine, thats something I would want total control over.

I was just mentioning that as one of the features! ;)
Do you know this product or have any experience of it?

I was just mentioning that as one of the features! ;)
Do you know this product or have any experience of it?

No I don't give it a whirl though. If it really is free then let me know and I'll get it to LOL

Has anyone else heard of this or any constructive advise please?:green:

Hi after using Momento/phorest and salon genius in previous jobs when I was a manager I thought I'd be disappointed with a system for smaller companies but I have been using Platinum software for 5months now and I'm very happy with them. I got there number from a thread about systems so do a search and read that.
The number I have is 08456800019 they also have a free download on their website which you can use for a month or so. The price is very reasonable.

Latest posts

Back