• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Salon Space??....highly desired please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweets_kay

Reaction score
Hello All!

I am looking for a salon space/desk to rent to indulge my passion for nails!

A bit about me:

I am an OPI trained technician who has been mobile since April 2008. I am qualified to do manicures, pedicures and extensions - acrylic, gel and fibreglass. I am also in the process of completing my NVQ in Nail Technology.

I am also a qualifed make up artist focussing on bridal, fashion and make overs. This work has given me the oportunity to work in the UK, America and Africa and is another one of my passions!

Being a beauty junkie :) is my third passion in life. Some say my bathroom is a mini beauty parlour!

What I'm looking for:

I would like to rent a nail desk/salon space for 3/4 days per week in the London/Essex area. Even, though I have mobile clients, I would also like to be based in a salon, where I can be part of a team and get the opportunity to learn more about other aspects of the beauty industry. At some point in the very near future I'd like to do a beauty therapy diploma, so I think working in a salon would be good experience and great headstart.

I am a hard worker and good team player, chipping in where I can. I am also a very responsible and reliable individual who gives 110% always. I take great pride in my work and have high standards which I strive to constantly maintain.

If you have a space/desk to rent or know of someone who does please do let me know. It would be much appreciated! :) I can provide all my own products and tools and I'm willing to consider renting on a % basis or fixed sum.

I can even provide make up services as well, if you have clients requesting this or something that your want to offer in your salon.

**Everything can be discussed**

Many, many Thanks

Kay

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back