Salon/treatment room or similar to rent in the Stoke on Trent/Staffordshire area!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucyhalf93

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm brand new to this and I'm just trying to get the feelers out there a bit!

At the beginning of June I'm starting a course in semi permenant makeup. To begin with i'll be offering lip, brow and eyeliner treatments but once I'm passed off on this I'll also be doing further training such as medical tattooing treatments, meso revitalise and scalp micropigmentation.

I'm looking for a room to rent in the Stoke on Trent/Staffordshire area to kick start my new career from!
The only specifications I have for the room is a sink with hot and cold running water. Also the room needs to big enough to fit a treatment bed with enough room to get round comfortably.

Would greatly appreciate anything that anyone has available! I do drive so I'm willing to travel within reason too!

Thanks, Lucy :) xxx

Hi.
We have a huge room available in Fenton, Stoke on Trent. Above a soon to be open salon.

But I think you might have already spoken to my husband about it..... His name is Kevin

GL

Hi.
We have a huge room available in Fenton, Stoke on Trent. Above a soon to be open salon.

But I think you might have already spoken to my husband about it..... His name is Kevin

GL

I've not spoken to your husband about it but I have seen your advert for it on here. It looks like exactly the kind of setup I'm after, apart from the room would be far to big for me, especially as I'm just starting out and don't have a client base of my own yet. Such a shame as the location would be brill for me too! :(

Latest posts

Back