Salon uniform

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojo@salongeek

Reaction score
Hope I'm posting in the right place. I'm looking for a tunic for us to wear in the salon & it's proving quite difficult. I want 3/4 length as I like the look of a longer length tunic with leggings, grey or black as I haven't decided which colour. & a square or round neckline. No buttons, diamantés or anything like that!
Iv tried Labeeby but the one I like had red piping & I really dislike it. I'll attach pics of what I like & if anyone can point me in the right direction please do! Or does anyone know anywhere that could make them?

Thanks in advance. JoJo
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401873827.225281.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401873841.582254.jpg
xx

Have a look on Simon jersey they have a big choice of uniforms x

Actually I have just had a look myself and there isn't such a big choice at the moment.

I can recommend buttercups for uniforms too. Hth x

Ooh, I like the first one! That's the kind of thing that I'm looking for.

Have you had a look on Florence roby? They do some lovely tunics, I got a really nice peplum one from them xx

Hope I'm posting in the right place. I'm looking for a tunic for us to wear in the salon & it's proving quite difficult. I want 3/4 length as I like the look of a longer length tunic with leggings, grey or black as I haven't decided which colour. & a square or round neckline. No buttons, diamantés or anything like that!
Iv tried Labeeby but the one I like had red piping & I really dislike it. I'll attach pics of what I like & if anyone can point me in the right direction please do! Or does anyone know anywhere that could make them?

Thanks in advance. JoJo
View attachment 66839
View attachment 66840
xx

Jojo, I have to recommend Designer Beauty Therapy Uniforms | Healthcare Uniforms | Medical Uniforms I have worn Inline, Florence Roby (pulls easily and bobbles so quickly), Simon Jersey (bit chavvy, sorry but it is imho) and Buttercups.

Ameerahs are easy to wash, don't need ironing, DONT BOBBLE, they don't make you sweat loads and they look understated but classy.

Never seen them recommended on here ever but I they make my Pinks Boutique uniform so that's how I know about them, previously to that I'd never heard of them. They are brilliant, best uniform I've had by an absolute mile.

Latest posts

Back