Scars

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhgiorgi

Reaction score
I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this but I'm after ideas for a skin cream or oil that will help reduce scars on face. I've heard of bio oil. Are there any other alternatives.

I can only comment on the skin care range that I know the ins and outs of but Dermalogica's Chromawhite range would definitely help.

Try and find a Dermalogica salon who have an 'Expert' therapist (find one on their website) and say you'd like to be Facemapped (should be free of charge) and they will analyse your skin under the magnifying glass and give you some product and treatments recommendations. They will also give you some free samples to take away to have a play with so you can try before you buy which is really important when investing in a new skin care regimen.

One thing you need to understand with scarring is that you will need to make a commitment to your 'at home' regimen as it will take time to see significant (but lasting results) whichever skin care range you decide to go with.

Good luck and please feel free to message me if you'd like any further advice or pointers! :)

Latest posts

Back