Schwarzkopf help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_kayla_x

Reaction score
Hiya

I work with Loreal but have a mobile client who moves around the country and so has her hair done by me and another hairdresser. She has just gone darker with the other hairdresser who said she used 6-4 schwarzkopf on her hair and to use that on her roots (nb 5)

I see that .4 is beige but what tones does that consist of? We don't have a beige tone in loreal, you make it using a mix of ash and gold and im wondering if the .4 in schwarzkopf is the same? Or does it have any green or anything in there? I'm hesitant using a colour when I don't have a clue what's in it.

Also, if I'm on the right track, would a 6.13 majirel be similar? Would rather not have to buy different colour just for one client.

Thanks geeks x

Basically the beige has all tones in it in Schwartzkopf it's gorgeous as a lowlight on blondes. I'm sure it will match x

Thank you! I'm interested to try it but hate having to buy different developers etc. It's just a root regrowth so will have a go with half 7.13 and half 6 majirel x

.4 is muted gold/violet

It can definately be a cooler beige but if you're lifting the NL it will be warm

Latest posts

Back