Scissors

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daisydo

Reaction score
Hi I have just started my training and would like advice on scissors please? x

joewell all the way!!!

If your training keep to crappy ones till you have atleast stopped cutting yourself every cut you do and not juggling with them, it's like passing your driving test and having a brand new Audi!! No point cause you will wreck it lol once your qualified invest a little more.....kasho millennium and silver line is what I've got, along with 4 other pairs for different things and reasons, hth x

If your training keep to crappy ones till you have atleast stopped cutting yourself every cut you do and not juggling with them, it's like passing your driving test and having a brand new Audi!! No point cause you will wreck it lol once your qualified invest a little more.....kasho millennium and silver line is what I've got, along with 4 other pairs for different things and reasons, hth x

Lol sorry off topic just remembering all the V shaped cuts on my knuckles in the early days :)

Lol sorry off topic just remembering all the V shaped cuts on my knuckles in the early days :)

U had knuckles left?? I've chopped mine off that many times it's untrue !! Mainly. Due to old women sneezing whilst I was cutting!!

U had knuckles left?? I've chopped mine off that many times it's untrue !! Mainly. Due to old women sneezing whilst I was cutting!!

Hehe still have scars!

Latest posts

Back