Sculpted nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammi_xxx

Reaction score
I am terrified of them 😔
I need to pass an assessment in l&p in college, i had a go last weak and failed
I'm just so scared of doing them
I only just about passed gel sculptured by the skin of my teeth

I cant seem to fit the forms correctly, takes me a good few attempts.
I apply the white bead fine, i go to do the smile line and i'm left with white acrylic powder all over the nail 😔 haha and the whole thing has cured before i get a chance to refine the shape

I'm getting help by my college tutor, i'm watching youtube videos but it doesnt seem to sink in. My tutor says one day it will just click but I don't think it will 😔

Sorry for the lengthy essay, think i just need reassurance - i'm stressing i won't pass 😔

Please dont worry... I was never very good at sculpting at college either and wasnt until I did a course with young nails and got taught how to do the reverse application technique that it all clicked and now I tend to do this more than any other technique..
Every1 has dif strenghts and weaknesses jus get to kno ur product or ecen find the right product for urself and im sure itll click for u too.... I started out with nsi then converted to young nails and thats actually taught me how to play about with both so now I use nsi for tip n overlay and yn for sculpting xx hth and goodluck xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back