• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Seeking work as a Beauty Therapist!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x3stephanie

Reaction score
Hi,

I am currently looking to work either Full Time or Part Time as a Beauty Therapist. I am more than happy to work as a Junior Therapist if so need be. I am looking for work in the South East, Surrey, and London areas. I have had three years in the industry, two years as a Nail Technician and one year as a Beauty Apprentice.

I am qualified in all Level 2 treatments and I am just about to complete my NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy. I have a clean driving license and I am able to work any hours, including late nights and weekends.

Below are all the treatments I am qualified to perform.

*Manicures & Pedicures
*Waxing
*Intimate Waxing
*Spray Tanning
*Facials
*Eyelash Extensions
*Massage (including Swedish, Aromatherapy, Hot Stone and Indian Head Massage)
*Bio Sculpture Gel Nails
*I am also undertaking a Reflexology course in the next few weeks.

References are available upon request. If I sound like an employee you are looking for, please feel free to email me on [email protected]

Thank You. :biggrin:

Hi Stephanie,

I have read your advert, are you still looking for work?
If so, please let me know, as I may be in a position to offer you a position in central london.
Let me know, and then we can have a chat.

Kind Regards

Philippa

Hi Philippa.

Thank you so much for your reply.

Unfortunately I have just started employment elsewhere but thank you very much for your offer.

Kind Regards,

Stephanie

Latest posts

Back