Selling hair extension aftercare products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vicky Garwood

Reaction score
I've just passed my hair extension course and will be fitting them in a new salon opening soon after I set up my portfolio and get some practice in.
I was told on the course a good way to get more profit or attract clients was to offer an aftercare package with things like tangle teasers and argan oils. Is there anywhere that sell them in bulk or cheaply and what else could I include?
Thanks

I did use Options Ltd until recently as I discovered the Hair Extension Shampoo contained Sodium Laureth Sulphate which damages the hair. Try and look for other companies similar to them that are SLS free :) Options was good because they looked so professional. I don't make too much money on them but they are about £4 per bottle and I sell them for £10 a bottle. For an example on what Options LTD can do look at Bonita Hair Extensions website as they use the same bottles and try and get a good idea on what you can achieve :) x

Latest posts

Back