Selling semi permanent make up equipment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamanthaJP1986

Reaction score
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right site/place for this. I am fully qualified in semi permanent make up and have been renting a room in a salon, however, the place where I am renting is due to close and I have been offered a job elsewhere hence, I am wanting to sell my entire semi permanent make up kit including Symphony Machine, needles, pigments, bed, trolleys, chair and all the hygiene involved (disposable aprons, masks, gloves, barrier film, cord sleeve EVERYTHING). The machine alone is worth £1500, cartridges are normally £80 for 10, pigments are £33 (some are admittedly used) and there's loads more. I want to sell the whole entire package- EVERYTHING for £2500, if you're new to semi perm and doing a course it might be perfect for you or if you are after a new machine and need everything else for your business.

For more details, please get in touch with me and I can confirm exact numbers of stock.

Thanks

Samantha

Latest posts

Back