Semi-perm Lash Sealant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkgirlie

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I am going to use sealant on my clients lashes tomorrow. It will be the first time I will use it. It's the Hollywood lashes one. I was expecting it to be like a mascara brush and that I would use disposable mascara wands to apply it. But the brush is like a nail varnish brush. Please can someone help me?

I trained with Marvel Lash and they don't have a sealant, so wasn't shown :Scared:

Thanks in advance

x

Please??? xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please??? xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Use disposable micro brushes to apply the sealant and then throw them away. that way you can use the sealant on other clients without the risk of double dipping and contaminating the sealant.

If you have any small pots, you can even decant a little sealant inot one before dipping microbrushes in, then throw pots and microbrushes away.

Hope that makes sense!

Use disposable micro brushes to apply the sealant and then throw them away. that way you can use the sealant on other clients without the risk of double dipping and contaminating the sealant.

If you have any small pots, you can even decant a little sealant inot one before dipping microbrushes in, then throw pots and microbrushes away.

Hope that makes sense!

I have a dapen dish so I could use that and wash, I assume I use 2 micro brushes and apply above & below like I would if I was using remover? How long does it take to dry? x

Don't worry too much. I never use a sealer as I found it really doesn't make any difference to the returns.
If you want to use a sealer then you can just pop a couple of drops onto your jade stone if you have none of the little pots.

Latest posts

Back