Send me your pics!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seanny said:
Glad you like it Lucy. 'A mini-geek site'? ........... now that's nice *S*
Yep lol!!! what I meant was its like a mini nail geek site like the members list where you can go and check out everyones cool web sites. I can go onto your site and do the same now!!! Cute a mini version keep going and we can have a nail directory there too lol!!! Good work wish I had that many on my site it must have taken you ages. Will check back to see the new sites on there, p.s still fidling around with my site and changing things lol thinking of something a bit different again now hopefully it will happen fingers crossed lol :D

Loo x

Hey Elly! Great to see you! Guys, say Hi to Elly from the Netherlands, she's just joined the Geek site and feeling a little lost. She's really friendly and looking forward to meeting everyone here. If you get a chance, have a look at her nails, they're Absolutely Fabulous!

Loo, I dont wanna tell you how long much time that site has soaked up on me, but it's been worth it. Speaking of making changes to your site, is your Dad still talking to you? He must know as much about nails and nail products as any of the Geeks here at this stage. :)

Seanny said:
Hey Elly! Great to see you! Guys, say Hi to Elly from the Netherlands, she's just joined the Geek site and feeling a little lost. She's really friendly and looking forward to meeting everyone here. If you get a chance, have a look at her nails, they're Absolutely Fabulous!

Loo, I dont wanna tell you how long much time that site has soaked up on me, but it's been worth it. Speaking of making changes to your site, is your Dad still talking to you? He must know as much about nails and nail products as any of the Geeks here at this stage. :)

Hi Elly welcome !!! Looking forward to seeing more of your work!
Yes Seanny dad is just about still talking to me but he has been making his way through all the emails I keep sending him with all my ideas lol!!! Yes he must know alot about beauty and nails now as must you. It is a good thing lol as now he knows what I am talking about all the time lol :D :Scared: poor dad he will be pleased when its all finished but we both know its well worth all the effort. I have to send all the info and he formats etc for the site I wish I Knew how.

loo x

Hey Elly, there's an idea, why not post some of your nail pics in your gallery page. You can view other users pics by clicking on 'Site Stuff>Photo gallery' at the top left of any page on the site. If you're not sure what to do, we'll help you.

Loo, don't forget I've posted some helpful (I hope) articles on how to improve your website. They can be found in 'chit-chat', just search for threads started by me, any questions, you know where I am.

Hi Elly, welcome to 'Geek World'! :) I've finally managed to wrestle the computer away from Sean.

Elly, I've just been looking at the nail art on your website - it's fantastic, I especially love your 3D work, wonderful!

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, everyone is really friendly and helpful. Nice to meet you. Jackie.

WoW, Thank you all for your warm welcome!
I've noticed the helpfullness of everybody here, how great to see!!!!!!!!
You have to excuse me if I do'nt spell everything right, I do my best, but I didn't have any English gramma at school.....
I also have to figure out how everything works on this site, but I'm confident it will all work out with all the nice people here!!

Good to finally speak to you JackieMC, You are really great at nailart yourself, I've been checking out your site a few times, and I'm really impressed by the things you do!!
Seanny: I've put on some pics on the gallery here yesterday, but thanx for the tip!!

Greetz, Elly

Elly, I see you've added your pics, well done. If you need any help here, I'm sure any of the guys will be only too happy to help. Hey dont be apologising for your English, it's probably just as good as ours and a hell of a lot better than our Dutch. Just be yourself. :D

Vicky, your pics have been added to the Gallery. Fantastic nails, thanks a million.

Latest posts

Back