Setting up with OPI

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki_P

Reaction score
Hi all

I am setting up with OPI and have currently sent off my proof of qualification and ID to OPI in order to setup an account and get setup with one of the kits.

As this is a new business setup, I am looking at costs of everything.

Can anyone please tell me how there are sellers able to sell OPI Gel Color cheaper than you can buy it at the wholesalers or even through OPI?

OPI sent me the 2015 catalogue and prices seem the same as they would do at Salon-Services or Alan Howard. Is there any benefit to opening a trade account with OPI?

I'm not sure but they could be replicas?

Sometimes OPI do have clearance and you can buy lacquers for under £3.
It is always better to buy the product from the authored distributors so you have genuine items xx

They could be fakes if they are real cheap. I'm in the Us so we can find good deals but still have to be careful

Hi all

I am setting up with OPI and have currently sent off my proof of qualification and ID to OPI in order to setup an account and get setup with one of the kits.

As this is a new business setup, I am looking at costs of everything.

Can anyone please tell me how there are sellers able to sell OPI Gel Color cheaper than you can buy it at the wholesalers or even through OPI?

OPI sent me the 2015 catalogue and prices seem the same as they would do at Salon-Services or Alan Howard. Is there any benefit to opening a trade account with OPI?

If they are cheaper than buying through proper wholesalers or OPI direct, you run the risk of buying fakes.
Unfortunately, set up costs are not cheap and it's always best to buy through genuine wholesalers or direct.
You benefit from opening a trade account with OPI as you will always be told about special offers, are able to pre order new collections or stock, get support from the company if needed, get access to retail stock at good prices and most importantly, you are guaranteed that the stock you are ordering is genuine OPI. X

Thanks all.

I decided to bite the bullet and setup a proper account with OPI. Was disappointed in the fact that the lamp was no longer included, but I overcame that barrier.

Service has been great though.

Latest posts

Back