Shellac lamp timers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrstruman

Reaction score
Hi geeks
I bet this has been asked already , i did search but couldnt find anything. What are the other 2 timers for on the shellac lamp b and d, are they for the brisa gels or another product that i havent heard off, i currently only use it for shellac. I am however going to do a cnd gel conversion course in the near future so is this when the b and d buttons will come into use :confused:

Hi geeks
I bet this has been asked already , i did search but couldnt find anything. What are the other 2 timers for on the shellac lamp b and d, are they for the brisa gels or another product that i havent heard off, i currently only use it for shellac. I am however going to do a cnd gel conversion course in the near future so is this when the b and d buttons will come into use :confused:

With both CND Shellac and CND Brisa UV Gel we use timers A and C, 10 seconds and 2 minutes. We don't currently use B and D at all with any system.
So what are they for????

The answer CND gives is 'Future Inovations'! :D

You can bet CND are working on new products in their research and development labs right now, they wanted the lamp to be future-proof so that when new products do come out we don't all have to buy another new lamp.
Pretty exciting, eh? :)

Latest posts

Back