Shellac Remover Wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetie_pie

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for shellac remover wraps on sweet squared but I can only find the tube one? I need them for my shellac conversion course end of this month, could someone point me in the right direction please? Thank you xx

I think they are out of stock due to being changed.

Give sweet squared a call and they will help you out I'm sure :)

Oh have you tried Ellisons? Not authentic they sell them but they sell Shellac and bits and bobs for it so should sell them.

:)

Ellisons is out of stock too :/ oh poo, why say I need them on my letter when they know they are out of stock :( I'll give them a ring in morning. Thank you x

They are changing them to CND foils wraps x

Felicity xx

I'm not 100% sure but I'm guessing at Olympia? X

Felicity xx

Lol why didn't I think of that!! I'll give them a ring in morning just to check? I need them for a week on Monday so can't leave it too late to order incase I can't get any x

Your CND Educator should know they are being changed. Why not contact them and see what they suggest you bring as an alternative?

Oh no I've been so busy I haven't had time to ring s2, I'll have to ring in morning, hope it's not too late to order something :/

Latest posts

Back