Short manicure - suggestions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcpark

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm not a nail geek, but am asking for a colleague. I do corporate massage therapy and the company have asked about the possiblity of doing mini manicures. One of my colleagues does manicures, but isn't sure what would be the best thing to do in about 20-25 minutes as her manicures normally take an hour.

Do any of you nail experts have any suggestions. I thought she could probably leave out the hand massage, but other than that, I have no idea what a manicure consists of (as a massage therapist I don't have any nails :eek: )

Hi,

I offer an express manicure charge £15.00 and it consits of cuitcle work file and polish of choice. this normally takes no longer than 25minutes max.

hope this helps xx

Hi,

I offer an express manicure charge £15.00 and it consits of cuitcle work file and polish of choice. this normally takes no longer than 25minutes max.

hope this helps xx

Hi

I offer the same - sanitise hands, cuticle work, file and polish - easily done in 20-25 mins.:hug:

THanks so much - that's really helpful - I will pass it on.

Latest posts

Back