Should I add tanning to my nail business?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helward87

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Have also posted in nails re this but thought you guys could offer some good advice too :)

I am considering offering tanning (or brows) along side my existing nails business. I dont work flat out as I have a slain job and 2 children bit is edinitely want to expand my business gradually.

I am looking at nouvatan. Can anyone give me some advice or insights into pros and cons of offering tanning as an additional treatment and how you've found nouvatan training and products :)

TIA xxx

I did exactly the same as you and trained with Nouvatan. I've tried all the other brands since but it's the best. Great customer service too.

I was looking into what tan to use to update. Suntana do an amazing range of shades and smells and you can also order a sample pack for I think it's £5 which you ample in. They have excellent customer service too and fast delivery I was really impressed with the shards smells and service. Oh and they will also discount the sample price if you make an order.

Latest posts

Back