Show us your retail/window creations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkish_delight

Reaction score
After a very eventful evening on the Dermalogica Facebook page where there were lots of creative ideas floating around I wanted to start this thread for us to share our creative ideas on gift sets/ window displays etc that we may do during holiday season or special events. Just a little bit of fun and idea sharing. These are Dermalogica baubles that I made up myself with promotional Dermalogica sample size products, fill able baubles and fake snow.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1478128562.609159.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1478128606.362811.jpg

That's so cute. I love that idea. Where did you pick up the baubles?

It could look lovely to have a small tree decorated with them. You could put nail polishes in too.

Nothing to share with you at the moment x

Baubles from eBay 10cm fillable x

Thankyou.

I have bought cellophane bags from ebay to pop bits in and then tied them in either salon or Christmas coloured ribbon before. They looked good.

Sweet Squared are selling CND bags too with a clear window in the front that ties with a ribbon. They look really smart x

Ooooo sounds lovely. I guess no one else has any creative ideas to share then haha.

What a great idea I've just brought an artist fiscal wreath and sprayed it with "snow" to put nail varnishes in for a display will post pics when it's up.

When does everyone put they're Christmas display up?

That looks lovely sawpaw. And the wretch sounds great emily9 can't wait to see pic. I usually put proper window display and decs up 1st December but Xmas stock will be going on the shelves this week x

What a great idea I've just brought an artist fiscal wreath and sprayed it with "snow" to put nail varnishes in for a display will post pics when it's up.

When does everyone put they're Christmas display up?

I was wondering this too. I'm itching to get my xmas decs up in my new salon [emoji51][emoji13]

Not festive but this was our stand up to cancer window for breast cancer.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1478453362.781825.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1478453419.326107.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1478453456.308930.jpg

Jordon that is amazing!!! Very unique and attractive. Love seeing people's ideas x

Latest posts

Back