Shrinking Violet advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

traceyashley

Reaction score
Hiya Ladies and gents of course :)

I am thinking of offering a new treatment in my business. Does anyone know if you have to be trained in shrinking violet or body wraps? I spoke to the person that runs its a good while ago and she said no. But someone else has told me the rules have changed. Does anyone know?

Many Thanks In advance :) xxxx

You have to be shrinking violet trained. I did my training on Sunday and loved every minute of it x

It has changed :-( not long after I did a body wrap course with the intention of using shrinking violet. No trainers in Midlands either was gutted

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I am in the same position as Starholistics. I too did my training and was then told the rules have changed :( I am in the midlands too, I asked about courses in the midlands area and was told they may be some in a few months but not before the end of the summer, which I feel is too late for wedding, holiday trade! very disappointed :sad:

Thanks for your help ladies :). Its a shame its not round here. Iv had the treatment before and it was amazing. Ill have to see where the closest training centre is xxx

Good evening. We are putting new training venues in shortly to cope with the demand and to cater for how quickly SV has caught on and how successful and business-changing it has been for therapists. Please email [email protected] to be kept in the loop. I also want to apologise for any PM's I have not yet answered..am on it :D

I'm using an inchloss wrap called Lipolift Pro- love the results! I have heard of SV but not used it myself.

My wrap requires an activator such as a heated blanket and is very straight forward to apply. I will confess I was a wrap sceptic, so its awesome that body wraps are getting a good rep again :)

Latest posts

Back