Sienna-which package?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah2404

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was hoping for some help! I'm buying a Sienna package to start a tanning business but I can't decide between 2 packages?! The only difference I can see is with one you get level 3 training, a tshirt and loads of bottles of retail product to sell like tanning at home, shimmer sprays, tan mitts. It costs £250 more.

Is it worth it?!

Thanks for any help xx

I think starter kits are great and defo worth the money but look at various compnays and make sure you get the deal with the best bits.

Personally I wouldn't bother. Just stick to the training for you. You can buy the retail stuff at a later date if you want to go down that route.

Hi
I think starter kits are great and defo worth the money but look at various compnays and make sure you get the deal with the best bits.

Hi
What tanning brand/solution have u used in ur profile pic? Also, I assume it's spray from the bits that have gone through the knickers? X

Hi

Hi
What tanning brand/solution have u used in ur profile pic? Also, I assume it's spray from the bits that have gone through the knickers? X

Hi Rebecca, I use Lauren's way i have tried loads of different brands butt this seems to be my fave and my clients love it xxx

Hi Rebecca, I use Lauren's way i have tried loads of different brands butt this seems to be my fave and my clients love it xxx

I really want to try Laurens way. I emailed them asking to purchase the sample sizes and they've asked for a copy of my passport or driving licence and uriliruutility bill before I make a payment. Is this normal procedure?

I wouldn't bother with the more expensive package with the retail stuff. When I bought my Sienna X package a couple years back, I was just starting out so wanted EVERYTHING at once, despite not knowing if I'd need it or not lol. I went for a really expensive package that had loads of retail stuff, posters, little bags etc. Anyway, I hardly sold ANY sold retail so really was a waste of money. Iv now sold most of my retail products on eBay. I'm still stuck with lots of bags and posters etc though! Two years down the line, Iv now learnt (for me) that the larger packages aren't worth it for a home business. If I could go back, I would just purchase the basic package with solution, tent, gun and the training. X

Latest posts

Back