Sienna X FB tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dollface_xx

Hair | Beauty | Nails
Reaction score
How much do you charge for a full body sienna x tan? I'm stuck between £20 or £25. Im a mobile therapist.

I'm also mobile. I charge £15
There is too much competition to charge anything more. When I first started out I charged £20 and didn't get one booking. Dropping it to £15 was so much better. X

Agree with Katie. Our trainer suggested £20-£45! My area is so saturated with poor cheap tanning companies that people are just not prepared to pay even for a decent tan/solution.

I started at £15 with a view that I would increase but it has never happened. Not really that busy with tans but that might increase as the better weather starts. I also do LA Tan too as people wanted a darker colour but I might knock that on the head and stick will one natural tan.

I also started charging £25 because that was what my trainer suggested and didn't get one booking!
I now charge £15 and have a lot more interest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I charge £15.00 too. I get lots of custom and it leads on to other treatments I offer :)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

I charge £20 if I'm working from my home studio or £25 if I'm going out as mobile, I do have a lot of clients. It is about the tan but also about the service and how professional you are, that will make you stand out from all the cheapie tans technicians out there. My clients all prefer a more natural tan and so I keep busy all year round and because the tan is natural I attract a client base that wants to look natural and these are more affluent clients that have more money to spend. Think it depends on the Market you want to attract. Xx

Wow, thanks ladies!

Hi what's everyone charging for LA Tans ? Xx

I charge £20 but if 2 or more at the save time £15 each

In my area I charge £25.00 for Sienna X as that's the going rate and it's what other therapists are charging. People seem happy to pay it though I guess coz London is extortionate anyway. I'm in Stratford London by Olympic Park and I'm mobile on foot so I charge for time and I like to think I give an excellent service ;) I throw in a goody bag for first time clients as well with couple of sachets in and a choccy xx

I charge £15 too, unless they are on the outskirts of town or outer villages then its £20 x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back