Sienna X percentage?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel bell

Reaction score
Which sienna x percent does most people use please for their spray tans.?

8% is really nice natural tan not too light not too dark, most my clients have 8% and are very happy with the result.

Yeah 8% is what im using but a client has asked to go darker so should i just go a bit heavier with it ?

I used 10% last week and it was a lovely colour but it was dark so if she wants darker I would do 10% on her but say to her to maybe wash it off that night so it won’t get any darker. Or get really close up and spray her twice with 8% and say don’t wash it off till the next day see if that makes any difference but normally it’s only the first coat that is the true colour.

Yeah 8% is what im using but a client has asked to go darker so should i just go a bit heavier with it ?
If your client wants darker then I'd recommend the 10%, going heavier with the 8% won't make a difference at all. Or you could spray her the first day with the 8% then spray her again with 8% the day after.

I use all the range of sienna x on my clients ... have you tried the HIT this could be an option and she could wash off at 2 hours for a medium coverage.

Latest posts

Back