Sienna X 'Perfect Performance'

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terrinew16

Reaction score
Hey All!!

I have just been checking out the sienna x website and I am pleased to see that sienna x is the official tanning supllier of the brit awards 2011!

The article says that they will be launch the 'perfect perfomance' spray tan which will be launched nationwide after the show.

'Perfect Performace' is said to be the perfect base for airbrushed make up, so there will be no need for a dress rehersal and it is also said to suit all skin tones.

Has anyone heard anything about this? Just wondering if anyone has an insight to what this new solution may be like... development times etc?

Or is it just a case of waiting for more info from Sienna X? Im so impatient! lol!! :):):)

xxx

Hello Terrinew16,

Thank you for your enquiry. We were thrilled to be the official tanning supplier to the stars at the BRIT awards this month.

The ‘Perfect Performance’ Sienna X sunless tan is the name given to our signature tans especially for the BRITs awards event. As you will know, we have six signature solutions available so it's possible to choose exactly the right solution to suit any skin tone.

The Sienna X solutions are infused with natural ingredients and are alcohol and paraben free, therefore delivering professional, even coverage that provides a gorgeous sun-kissed look for a truly Perfect Performance.

To find out more about Sienna X at the BRITs, and our celebrity fans, visit www.sienna-x.co.uk

Rachel Realf
Marketing Manger
Sienna X

Thanks for your message!

I am sienna x trained and I love the products, as do my customers!

I am always singing the praises of sienna x on here! x

Hello Terrinew16,

Thank you for your enquiry. We were thrilled to be the official tanning supplier to the stars at the BRIT awards this month.

The ‘Perfect Performance’ Sienna X sunless tan is the name given to our signature tans especially for the BRITs awards event. As you will know, we have six signature solutions available so it's possible to choose exactly the right solution to suit any skin tone.

The Sienna X solutions are infused with natural ingredients and are alcohol and paraben free, therefore delivering professional, even coverage that provides a gorgeous sun-kissed look for a truly Perfect Performance.

To find out more about Sienna X at the BRITs, and our celebrity fans, visit www.sienna-x.co.uk

Rachel Realf
Marketing Manger
Sienna X

Latest posts

Back