Signage and frosting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victoria1984

Reaction score
I was considering having a window on my property frosted with our salon name as a "cut-out" has anyone else opted for this sort of signage?

Also I'm trying to find out if there are any planning issues with frosting a window (we're in a residential area and am home based). Any advice appreciated :)

Hi I have my windows frosted in treatment rooms and spray tan room and love it. Sure it won't be an issue for residential area. I'm a salon in an area of redevelopment as was told that I was able to have signage within reason but nothing illuminated at night. Hope that helps. Certain that a quick call to your local council will shed some light xx

Frosting looks nice a professional. It was also quite cheap to do x

We have the 2 outside windows of the Bay Area frosted with the salon name in the top 2 and the initials with phone number in the bottom 2. The beauty room has frosting too.
When I was looking to open my own a while back, with the window being so low I was going to frost half way up with the name and number along the bottom. Xoxo

Latest posts

Back