SJK hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi geeks
I'm new to all this and recently just started out in hair extensions and was wondering what everyone's experiences were with sjk hair, I want to build a good client base and be blessed to offer outstanding hair that's affordable to all and stumbled across sjk but as I say I'm new to hair and and need some good advice
Thanks guys and gals.

Be able not blessed silly predictive text
clear.png

The customer service is horrendous!! I've ordered loads of nano tip hair spent about £3000 with them and having loads of trouble with ever client with the nano tips, the metal coming out of tip and staying in clients hair, (not safe) and have also had my clients use there shampoo and conditioner and quite frankly it's horrible make the hair feel dry and look grease

Yes I've used sjk in the past but when a client had some wavy extensions fitted the colour ran out and the wave dropped after just 1 wash. My client is a hairdresser herself and knew how to look after the extensions, these were extremely poor extensions. When I emailed sjk and sent the hair back, they kept saying they haven't received my emails or I should check again in a few days. Basically they didn't want to give me a refund so kept messing me about through email. When I asked for a telephone number so I could speak to a person they said they don't have a telephone number, just felt that was convenient. I use Holsam now and their hair is fab and you also get to call someone if you need something sorting out which is great and reassuring. Helen x

I did a girls hair recently who also does extensions and she recommended SJK so I ordered their colour ring and ordered the hair. It was really thick, but the weave at the top I found it too thick for me to get my needle through. The hair looked good though, but after reading loads of mixed reviews I decided not to use them again. I went with Routes for my wefts instead x

Thanks very much for that like I say I'm new to it all and want to provide clients with a good service and good affordable hair to those who don't have the big money also and want them coming back like I'm sure you all do, I did email them twice for some samples of hair I can test beforehand and had no reply at all so I suppose it speaks for itself really doesn't it? I'm qualified in micro rings, fusion bonds and shrinkies so where do you guys recommend for all my hair and equipment? Thanks in advance

Thanks very much for that like I say I'm new to it all and want to provide clients with a good service and good affordable hair to those who don't have the big money also and want them coming back like I'm sure you all do, I did email them twice for some samples of hair I can test beforehand and had no reply at all so I suppose it speaks for itself really doesn't it? I'm qualified in micro rings, fusion bonds and shrinkies so where do you guys recommend for all my hair and equipment? Thanks in advance

Thing is you get what you pay for.

Have a budget range and a higher end range. But explain to your clients the budget range will only last up to 3 and the higher end range is well worth the investment.

I use them everyday in our salon and I am very happy with the hair. I always get returning customers. I stopped using the nanos because they kept breaking but they said they are using a new tip and since then I have not had any problems. There is quite a few reviews on their facebook everyday.

Thanks guys your feedback has helped a lot ill get a few samples from a few different suppliers and test them out :)

They delete any bad reviews and block you if you do post anything they don't like. Extremely unprofessional company. Hope you find a good supplier xx

Sjk can be a hit and miss but I use them on clients and they love them and I also wear sjk and love them I have had nanos break on me but that was before they renewed their nanos x

Jade2629 when did they say they had renewed there nanos??? I've just got back from a clients house who has 150 in and 73 have lost the metal I have offered to cover the cost of 50 [emoji22] but need to order now and she has 22inc and my back up company doesn't do that length in nano please help as need to order asap as I need to for her new hair Saturday morning..... I've had a few clients lose the metal in about 10 but nothing like this!!! Panic has to be nano please recommend xx

Jade2629 when did they say they had renewed there nanos??? I've just got back from a clients house who has 150 in and 73 have lost the metal I have offered to cover the cost of 50 [emoji22] but need to order now and she has 22inc and my back up company doesn't do that length in nano please help as need to order asap as I need to for her new hair Saturday morning..... I've had a few clients lose the metal in about 10 but nothing like this!!! Panic has to be nano please recommend xx
Yeah they have said they have renewed their nanos they aren't metal anymore they are like a plastic loop instead and apparently they have changed the glue they use to keep the hair bonded around it to but I'm not sure I haven't ordered any of their new nanos yet as most of my clients want the micro loops or tape in xx

Maybe you got some off the old nanos? :( the new nanos are really good from SJK. I use all their hair and don't have issues. Highly recommend them.

Latest posts

Back