Slimming pills

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emzxxx

Reaction score
Has anyone tried these, my friend recommended then to me you go to a clinic and a doctor checks you over etc and if your suitable you can have them for a fee. This is what there called (phentermine ) yes they are a form of anthetamin. When I read reviews every person said they lost like 7/8 lbs in the first week. Just after anyone's opinions if you took then. X

There from amphetamines you so you would lose weight. You may also get side effects like gitters and anxiety etc

I used to take t5's, a fat burner but it was ephedrine or a form of it. It was good at first and I loved the extra energy but like any other drug constant use and my body got used to them and now put the lb back on. Don't do it, if you want to lose weight do it the right way and you'll benefit from it in the long run x

I've have used these off and on over the years I'm not hugely over weight I just flicker 7lbs or so now and then so if I am finding it hard to lose weight or get on track I go to the clinic and get these. Yes when you first start taken then you can have side effects like gitters but they soon pass. You do loose the weight quick especially if you have a lot to loose you still need to teach yourself to eat healthy as when you come off them the weight will go back on of you just start eatting junk again. Xx

I've have used these off and on over the years I'm not hugely over weight I just flicker 7lbs or so now and then so if I am finding it hard to lose weight or get on track I go to the clinic and get these. Yes when you first start taken then you can have side effects like gitters but they soon pass. You do loose the weight quick especially if you have a lot to loose you still need to teach yourself to eat healthy as when you come off them the weight will go back on of you just start eatting junk again. Xx

I just ave a stone and a half to loose but been trying for nearly 2 years, that's the only thing is I think it will come off with the pills just don't want to put it on after I stop.

I know these pulls can cause thyroid problems later on. My friend used to use these & now she has a under active thyroid & cannot lose the weight she has gained & the hospital have said a lot of people who use these weight loss pills can develop thyroid problems later on.

I know these pulls can cause thyroid problems later on. My friend used to use these & now she has a under active thyroid & cannot lose the weight she has gained & the hospital have said a lot of people who use these weight loss pills can develop thyroid problems later on.

Oh no that's defo a put off. X

This is one half of the weight loss drug Fen-Phen that ended up doing a lot of damage which resulted in some serious lawsuits. On its own, some say it's safe enough, but I'd stay well clear of it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenfluramine/phentermine

Why don't you ask a medical professional for an opinion? There are often side effects with messing with your body's chemistry so you have to way up the pros and cons.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

From wikipedia: "It is approved as an appetite suppressant to help reduce weight in obese patients when used short-term and combined with exercise, diet, and behavioral modification. It is typically prescribed for individuals who are at increased medical risk due to their weight."

So it sounds like when for example when a medication is used to enhance the effeciantly of a therapy or treatment rather than a cure for all (and in the case of obesity). If you check there are clear side effects that you should consult a professional about. I think you have to be carefull about who you take 'advice' from especially if they have a financial interest in the product!

Why don't you ask a medical professional for an opinion? There are often side effects with messing with your body's chemistry so you have to way up the pros and cons.

Yes this is true I will ask a gp instead of the doctors at the clinic as they will be all for it. Was just seeing if there was any real life reviews of people taking on here, I also think Evan if it is ok to use for say just a month a doctor will still say no.

Yes this is true I will ask a gp instead of the doctors at the clinic as they will be all for it. Was just seeing if there was any real life reviews of people taking on here, I also think Evan if it is ok to use for say just a month a doctor will still say no.

They may well say no, then you have the choice whether to still take them or not. People take lots of things that are not necessarily good for them but do anyway, but then people also look for fast answers rather than long term solutions. :)

Latest posts

Back