Smart mouthed boyfriends

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

browneyed gal

Reaction score
Me and the bf have just finished watching the BBC show, and while the end credits were running he said 'if you we're a hairdresser in the Ripper days, you'd have been screwed!!' I asked why? And he said
'Coz you don't do hair-up!!!?
I couldn't said anything back because he'a completely right!!
Soooo ever had a comment you couldn't reply to x

I have had this I hate it when I don't have a come back , so I am the bigger person and walk away ! I hate it when I can't think of anything quick enough , what's worse is they act smug after and get the nothing to say ? X

Perhaps you could have informed him that back in those days there was no such thing as a hairdresser or salon. The ladies maid was expected to attend to the mistresses hair! Hair salons didn't come into being until the early 1900s and even then it was a room with private booths to protect modesty!

Me and the bf have just finished watching the BBC show, and while the end credits were running he said 'if you we're a hairdresser in the Ripper days, you'd have been screwed!!' I asked why? And he said
'Coz you don't do hair-up!!!?
I couldn't said anything back because he'a completely right!!
Soooo ever had a comment you couldn't reply to x

I don't get it. Is it something to do with heads being chopped off? Xoxo

Perhaps you could have informed him that back in those days there was no such thing as a hairdresser or salon. The ladies maid was expected to attend to the mistresses hair! Hair salons didn't come into being until the early 1900s and even then it was a room with private booths to protect modesty!

I wasn't quick on my feet and he had me!! Looking like a mug searching for a come back, and I failed😕 x

I don't get it. Is it something to do with heads being chopped off? Xoxo

Yeah it is but, it's the whole thinking outside the box kinda question!! x

Latest posts

Back