Smile line on natural nails.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiffany.

Reaction score
Hi there!

I have searched through here but can't find the exact answer I'm looking for. I'm currently on a course with Sweet squared.. We've covered manicure/pedicure & shellac. Oh and polish. Anyway, there's a few people interested in the French with the Shellac and although I know practice, practice , practice makes perfect I do know there's a little way to go with my smile lines (I realised this after having a nosey through a few uploaded photos on here.) how have others mastered getting a beautiful smile line on a natural nail? The sides of the smile line (near the folds) I find a little tricky getting right sometimes. I've heard a few people say practice on a tip but would this help if it's a smile line on a natural nail I'm wanting to master first? Or am I asking stupid questions now? Lol. I'm only just starting out so bare with me please!:green:

Xx

Thank you so much guys. I'm going to go get myself a brush similar to the one in the first video showed - does anyone k ow where's best to find them? X

I bought the boujour polish and pinched the brush out of it! I saw it on the thread to one of the videos you guys posted on this thread. Anyway, I used it and loved it! Quite a thick brush. I found it hard work though cleaning my shellac brush and trying to get as much of the shellac in the bottle before wiping it to make sure I was wasting little as possible. Then using my boujoir brush, then again wiping off as much excess to make sure not to waste then cleaning that! I can imagine when I start mobile and goung from client to client that's going to be quite hard x

Latest posts

Back