Spray gun

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K's tanning

Reaction score
Hello all, I need a new gun for my compressor (mobile pro 2000) at the moment the gun I have works fine but only has a circular spray, I prefer the adjustable fan spray and wondered if any of you fantastic geeks know where I can get hold of one. Preferably not too expensive.
Sudo do one for a stupid amount of money, well over 100 £'s
Seen a couple on ebay and on tool sites, but they either need a stupidly high psi or look really cheap.
any suggestions, greatly appreciated.
K

Me too, I'm looking for exactly the same thing as my compressor is fab, just don't like the gun as it only produces a small circular spray.

Any suggestions would be fab!

Hi, I eventually got round to contacting the tanproffesionals as they sell the same compressor. The lady who phoned back was very helpful. The reason you don't get a fan spray gun is to do with the fact that they require more air to pass through them (twice as much) and the motors can't cope with that volume over any length of time and it would eventually ruin/burn out your motor. She recommended using the lowest amount of pressure you can without it cutting out (15-20) and applying in a circular motion, which I hadn't been doing as I was used to the turbine with fan spray, so was trying to spray in the same motion (up & down)
Anyway the bottom line is with this machine you have to use the circular spray or risk destroying your machine. Having said that they are working with the manufacturers on a gun with fan spray for this machine. Just need to hope they come up with one or switch machines.
K

Latest posts

Back